Re: [Freshwater Aquariums] Suggested Website??

  • ...Paul
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2002
      On Fri, 12 Jul 2002, wadam8625 wrote:
      > Can someone email me links on what they believe to be the best
      > website for the most in depth content on tropical fish?

      What kind of content? faq.thekrib.com is pretty detailed for your basic
      information points (how to deal with water chemistry, how to set up DIY
      CO2 systems, how much light to use, etc.) I've seen some other places
      that are in-depth for specific things, such as lighting fixtures, plant
      care, specific species...

      ...Paul

      ** Have a question that reality just can't answer? **
    • William Adams
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12, 2002
        Thanks Paul, I appreciate your suggestion!!
        "...Paul" <cleggp@...> wrote: On Fri, 12 Jul 2002, wadam8625 wrote:
        > Can someone email me links on what they believe to be the best
        > website for the most in depth content on tropical fish?

        What kind of content? faq.thekrib.com is pretty detailed for your basic
        information points (how to deal with water chemistry, how to set up DIY
        CO2 systems, how much light to use, etc.) I've seen some other places
        that are in-depth for specific things, such as lighting fixtures, plant
        care, specific species...

        ...Paul

        ** Have a question that reality just can't answer? **

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Cordially,
        William Adams
        WAdam8625@...