Anacharis Elodea and Java Moss

  • halliwell_resident
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2002
      I have quite a few bunches of Anacharis Elodea and Java Moss for
      sale. I am selling it for $2 per bunch. E-mail me off list reply at
      Halliwell_Resident@... if you are interested.
    • junco28
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21, 2002
        --- In freshwateraquariums@y..., "halliwell_resident"
        <halliwell_resident@y...> wrote:
        > I have quite a few bunches of Anacharis Elodea and Java Moss for
        > sale. I am selling it for $2 per bunch. E-mail me off list reply at
        > Halliwell_Resident@y... if you are
        interested.

        are those plants ? is there a web site I could go to to find
        out what they look like?
      • horloge_parfait
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 21, 2002
          Yes, go to http://www.azgardens.com/ to see the major aquarium plants.