Which kind?

  • Synchronized15
    Message 1 of 2683 , Jun 19, 2000
      Hi pple.,<br>erm... juz wondering if anyone of u
      guyz cld. help and advice me on this! I have a school
      of neon tetras (abt. 18+) and well 4 glow lite
      tetras and I'm juz wondering if there could be any other
      community fishes I might be able to add... BTW if it helps,
      I have a 50 liters tank! ; ) thanks......
      Message 2683 of 2683 , Jan 26, 2007