Re: howdy

  • giovanni0000
    Message 1 of 2683 , Jun 1, 2000
      My point was, just to play devil's advocate, that
      the fact that the faucet water would differ in pH
      from the tank water pH would indicate to me that
      changing your water frequently would make your pH less
      stable, rather than more...but what you say does make
      sense, its more that I was curious as to the real
      scientific reason for changing the water rather than
      doubting it has any effect....<br><br>What kind of plant
      food tablets do you reccomend?
      Message 2683 of 2683 , Jan 26, 2007