any experience using suspended track lighting for aquarium

  • gerbil1977us
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2002
      Hi! Aquarium friends--
      I am thinking about using suspended track lighting when I set up my
      55 gallon after taking it down for room renovations. Anyone have
      experience with this? I am thinking of two or possibly three lamps
      and using the screw in fluorescents with built-in ballasts. Would be
      interested in knowing of any other lighting options for circular
      fixtures. Thanks!