Re: Parrot cichlids

  • carolj_c
    Message 1 of 2683 , May 31, 2000
      Parrot cichlids are a cross (hybrid) between , I
      believe, a severum and ...I can't remember what else. I
      also believe that they (two parrot cichlids) are
      infertile if bred to each other. I believe you have to
      cross the two separate species to obtain a parrot
      cichlid. You might try posting your question to one of the
      cichlid specific clubs.. someone might know.
      Message 2683 of 2683 , Jan 26, 2007