Just asking for suggestions

  • lunaticmaster1
    Message 1 of 2683 , Feb 28, 2002
      I was wondering if anyone had any estimates as to
      how much it would probably cost to start a pet store
      in a few months... when the economy will probably
      begin to turn around? and how would I go about
      acquiring loans. And are any fish breeders interested in
      selling to me in the future if I do get started on a pet
      store?
      Message 2683 of 2683 , Jan 26, 2007