CO2

  • spt02l
    Message 1 of 2683 , Jan 6, 2002
      Give you the stats of my aquarium before I give
      is off the charts. So far off I can't get an actual
      reading. The test tube fills up before it changes to the
      final color. Using Red Sea Delux Freshwater Testing
      Kit. Has to be 75+ ppm.<br><br>I run 2 w/d outside
      filters and an airstone constantly. Plant wise all I have
      is Water Sprite growing up top (floating) and is
      doing well too. But I can't get the CO2 to escape. I
      believe it has to be keeping my PH to far down. And is
      stressing the fish. Which is about 20. Neons and platies.
      It is a 60 gallon tank too. With 80 Watts of light
      on for 10 hrs. Any suggestions would be helpful.
      my tap water has no CO2 in it.
      Message 2683 of 2683 , Jan 26, 2007