Re: cycling a new tank

  • karatelovr
    Message 1 of 2683 , Apr 3, 2000
      Hi John, <br>when you move your fish from one
      tank to another, how do you do it? Do you get bags
      like what is provided at the fish store? Or do you
      just net them out (as the water temp should be close
      considering the environment - but what about chemistry?) I
      would use a bag, but don't have those long ones! just
      "sandwhich" bags!! LOL<br><br>Kar
      Message 2683 of 2683 , Jan 26, 2007