Moor troubles...

  • jayhcook
    Message 1 of 2683 , Nov 5, 2001
      I just acquired a very nicely shaped and very
      perky 1 year-old Moor. However, last weekend, it
      started getting an eruption near the tail, that looked
      like an abrasion. I put it into a sick tank, and now
      after a week, the eruption is huge, and is white in
      color, trailing some tissue, with signs of blood on
      it.<br>I am treating it with salt and a general
      antibiotic. The fish is eating and is swimming well. <br>Any
      thoughts as to what it might be?
      Message 2683 of 2683 , Jan 26, 2007