Re: Salt

  • lilysbaddaden
    Message 1 of 2683 , Feb 29, 2000
      Fresh water actually does have some salt in
      it...it is not distilled water after all. Its salinity is
      just much lower than brackish or salt water. Many
      fish, esp livebearers, do much better with 1 tsp
      aquarium salt per gallon. It improves their gill function
      and immune system. This is coming from publications,
      mainly books; I am not pulling this out of my nose.
      Message 2683 of 2683 , Jan 26, 2007