hello all new and present members

  • lcm5997
    Message 1 of 2683 , Aug 4, 2001
      just thought i drop a line or 2 to say hello and
      welcome to all new members ,,<br>no i'm not club host
      just a friendly member that likes to stay on top of
      things , just received my digital camera so as soon as i
      get it up and running i'll have some pic, to add of
      the 25 foot pond i built and stocked with the young
      from my indoor tank . solved my over crowding problem
      (lol) til then best wishes<br>lcm5997
      Message 2683 of 2683 , Jan 26, 2007