Re: guppyies together

  • cat_paw2000
    Message 1 of 2683 , Jul 17, 2001
      Guppies are beautiful fish. Guppies are also a
      strange little fish. For the most part guppies will go
      with most fish. You want to make sure that the fish
      will not be eaten or will not eat any of the fish they
      are kept with.<br><br>Usually the more fancy the
      guppy the more likely it will be kept by itself and in
      partular separated by other strains of guppy.<br><br>Like
      dogs, there are 'strains' or breeds. Such that you
      would normally not breed a chauawa with a great dane.
      Well guppies are harder to control. A male could
      hardly care less that the female is not of it's strain.
      (It not like you can put him on a leash).
      Message 2683 of 2683 , Jan 26, 2007