Re: breeding fish. ,,,,, thank you

  • lcm5997
    Message 1 of 2683 , Jul 2, 2001
      thank you <br>that is what i figured i'd end up
      doing and the ones that survied i'd give to the kids on
      the block they are always coming over and wanting to
      help feed them and clean the tank and stuff <br>i
      already set up a few kids with starter tanks lil'5 gal
      ones . <br>most are my sons friends that live in
      apartments and are not allowed to have 4 legged pets .
      (lol)<br>once again thank you
      Message 2683 of 2683 , Jan 26, 2007