Re: New tank

  • snk1994
    Message 1 of 2683 , Jun 1 8:39 PM
      I totally agree. To be honest sitting here typing
      up a long reply is pretty hard. you want to give
      clear, consise information at the same time not
      confusing or discuraging new hobbiest. Anytime you change
      the conditions in your tank you are messing with the
      natural cycle of the tank. you can have a tank that has
      been up and running for years and add some fish and
      have a problem. so yes I totally agree with what the
      last post said. What I was refering to is that after
      about 5 weeks (this isnt set in stone but is a safe
      estimate) your tank should be totally cycled enough for you
      to add the fish you really want to keep. good luck.
      Message 2683 of 2683 , Jan 26, 2007