      From: Kenne
      Date: 08/25/10 09:52:07
      To: freshwateraquariums@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Freshwater Aquariums] Re: Fish on an airplane

      TSA says that carrying on the fish is a no-no, but they tell me to pack them
      well in a cooler, clearly labeled "live fish" and you can check them and
      they will be handled with care.

      Kenne in Hawaii

      --- In freshwateraquariums@yahoogroups.com, "Kenne" <kennedean@...> wrote:

      > I'll be flying from my island to Honolulu for a short shopping trip. (An
      easy, 20-minute flight) If I buy some fish for my aquarium, is the TSA going
      to let me bring them on the plane? I know about their restrictions on
      liquids, but do they make an exception for live fish?