Re: "You Put What in My Mouth?" amalgam mercury poisoning documentary film

  • petshopgirl6
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 22, 2012
      --- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, Joe Fasulo <jf63ks@...> wrote:

      > I jumped in for $100...  Hope he gets funded...
      >
      > Joe F

      That's awesome - thanks Joe. That's a super generous contribution - and much appreciated. :)

      Suzanne
    • leakrz
      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 22, 2012
        I tossed in $50 (chelating 3 of us), figure it's just 3-4 bottles of supps :-) That's nothing in the long-term scheme of things.

        Would love to own this DVD so that I could pass it on to 'naysayers' or persuade those who are 'considering' the mercury issue.

        Anyone else?

        Leanne

        --- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, Joe Fasulo <jf63ks@...> wrote:

        > I jumped in for $100...  Hope he gets funded...
        >
        > Joe F

      • sunshinep1969
        Message 3 of 21 , Sep 23, 2012
          --------Hey Petshopgirl

          ------Yeah, I'm pumped.

          ------Ideas came from me and Aine. She had a friend make it look all professional and posh.

          ------Yeah, will be sold on Amazon. No way will I do a Cutler and send them from the back of my garage! We also will do a kindle edition too. Not sure if they will be out at exactly the same time. Thats Aine's department.

          > Definitely let us know when it becomes available! I'll be the first in line. Maybe I can get an autographed copy - ha ha
          >
          > Glad to hear you're doing ok, and keep in touch!

          -------Take care Suzanne
          Sunshine
        • lindajaytee
          Message 4 of 21 , Sep 23, 2012
            Hi sunshine

            Any idea what doses you are at with chelators? what reactions you had last time you chelated? Thanks.

            Good to hear that you are feeling better.

            Linda

            --- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, "sunshinep1969" <danielproudfoot2001@...> wrote:

            <snip>
            > > How about you - how are you doing nowadays? Can you give us a little update as to how you're doing, and how your health is nowadays?
            > >
            > > Are you still chelating? (and if so, what chelator and dosage?). Are you still doing those herbal cleanses from Humaworm?
            >
            > ---------------How am I? I'm ok. I'm about a million times better than when i first arrived here on Yahoo FDC 6 years ago. I was a wreck back then. Life is mostly normal again now. I've had a bit of a rough year, first 7 months were difficult. But i figured out the issue and have made massive health gains in the last three months. Thankfully i always seem to find a way back from the brink.
            >
            > ---------------Chelation: I had to pause in my chelation and have had a year off. I've done 73 rounds so far. I guess i will restart chelation in the new year sometime. In the meantime i am powering through a boatload of herbs. Lol, you know me...always heavy on the herbs:-) They continue to work wonders on me too!
            >
            > Great to hear from ya.
            > Sunshine

          • Ross Mohan
            Message 5 of 21 , Sep 24, 2012
              Out of curiousity why not "do a Cutler" -- too much work involved?

              I gather Amazon takes a self-publish cut (fair enough)

              >________________________________

            • sunshinep1969
              Message 6 of 21 , Sep 24, 2012
                Hi Linda. Good to see you still here, helping everyone as usual. Awesome job. You should get a medal. A BIG gold medal.

                I have done 73 chelation rounds in 6 years. The dose on my last round was 5mg ALA only, 3 days on 11 days off. Reactions and side effects are minimal to zero and i can continue a normal life at this dosage.

                I did try 6 mg ALA and it was way too high. Gave have me a golly good kick in the balls. 5 mg is all i can handle. As Cutler says, find a safe dose and stick at it. Sound advice as usual.

                My chelation is far from over. I guesstimate I will need 200 rounds.

                Sunshine

                --- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, "lindajaytee" <lindajaytee@...> wrote:

                > Hi sunshine
                >
                > Any idea what doses you are at with chelators? what reactions you had last time you chelated? Thanks.
                >
                > Good to hear that you are feeling better.
                >
                > Linda
              • sunshinep1969
                Message 7 of 21 , Sep 24, 2012
                  -- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, Ross Mohan <rmohanx@...> wrote:

                  > Out of curiousity why not "do a Cutler" -- too much work involved?
                  >
                  > I gather Amazon takes a self-publish cut (fair enough)

                  Hi Ross,

                  Yeah, Amazon take a huge cut out of the action, my publisher will too, but my book is not about the money. Never was, never will be. No way will it 'repay' me for all the effort it took to write.

                  Not sure what u mean by 'do a Cutler', but my book took a mega-massive amount of time and energy to write. Took me 5 years to get it finished. Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of hours. I have the utmost respect for all authors now...it is seriously hard work writing a book.

                  My book tells the story of how I recovered. The better I tell the story, the more people it will help. Lots of people attempt Cutlers books, but many are too sick to understand his crazy style of mix-n-match-jump-all-over-the-place writing. By publishing on Amazon, by having an editor, a copy-editor, proof-readers, and cover design...I make a better, more understandable, more professional book.

                  The better the book, the more people that will be able to help themselves. That seems a fair repayment for all the help I received from so many people when I was at my lowest. Linda will remember me at my worst...total and utter bloody nightmare. A time that is familiar to most of us.

                  So yeah, it's not about making or saving money, it's about helping people in the best way I can.

                  Sunshine