Re: Metametrix Unknown Parasite and H Pylori

  • ME
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 29, 2012

      *****Morganella Morganii is an Enterobacter. It's considered an opportunistic bacteria and should not be found in any notable amount in the gut. It's implicated in bladder infections, and one doctor thought that it originates from the oral cavity.

      *********Julie Anderson had me use pretty much everything that it was tested susceptible to, including Uva ursi, Goldenseal, Caprylic Acid, OLE, Cats Claw, and SF-722. I rotated three one week, three the next, and tossed in OoO, Black Walnut, and Wormwood upon occasion. I also used proteolytic enzymes to help with any biofilm formation (PRX by Theramedix and Interfase by Klaire Labs).

      ************I've had the Enterobacter since I got sick. All the other pathogens and opportunistic bacteria went away on SCD, but I had more of the Morganella (7.4 E+007) than I did of any other single beneficial species. JA called it a "massive" infection, but the treatment she recommended (which was for 6-8 weeks, and I did seven) knocked it out.

      ********The Metametrix test just said yeast/mold, taxonomy unavailable. I did a candida antibody test that came back negative, so my assumption was it was mold, but I guess it could have been a yeast species. Whatever it was, it went away with the Morganella treatment.

      *********I did the original Metametrix stool test in early October-ish, and treatment ran through early December. I felt great through Christmas, when things started to go down hill. By the beginning of January, I told JA that there was something wrong with my gut, and sure enough...H Pylori. I tested positive for it two years ago, had a horrible reaction to antibiotics, and I'm not sure that I ever got rid of it. It's a formidable foe and I'm not looking forward to fighting it. Which I'll be doing by natural means, I hope...

      ***********I spoke with Scott. Karim also answered an e-mail of mine.