Re: Children's Chelation Book

  • ladyshrink222
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24, 2012
      Sure, Elena and thanks, that would be much appreciated.

      Glad to hear little Z is doing well.

      Rebecca
      RFA Moderator

      --- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, Elena Danaila <edanaila@...> wrote:

      > Congratulations MOMS!!!--I know it was hard work. i will preorder it soon--need to get my finaces straight next few days.   This is very much needed. Can I pass this link on to other moms who are not on the RFA list?
      >
      > Thanks.
      > Elena
      > daughter--age 7.5
      > R#12-DMSA/ALA 12.5/10 mg --currently on a break due to Lyme infection but we saw good progress prior to that darn tick bite
      >
      > --- On Fri, 2/24/12, ladyshrink222 <ladyshrink222@...> wrote:
      >

      > It's finally here!
      >

      > A children's chelation book "Fight Autism and Win: Biomedical Therapies
      >
      > That Actually Work!"
      >

      > Everything you wanted to know about safe, effective chelation, yeast
      >
      > treatment, adrenal, gut and viral issues.
      >

      > Written by three mothers who chelated and recovered their own children
      >
      > as well as helped countless other families.
      >

      > Advance orders being taken at: www.FightAutismandWin.com
      >
      > <http://www.FightAutismandWin.com>

    • A
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 24, 2012
        So does this discuss Cutler's protocol I assume?

        Sent from my iPad

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 24, 2012
          For sure, it does outline Cutler protocol. Is there any other protocol worth outlining?

          My little gal was recovered using Cutler protocol so in our house we think Andy Cutler is about the best thing that ever happened, wouldn't recommend chelating any other way!

          Rebecca
          RFA Moderator