Children's Chelation Book

  • ladyshrink222
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24, 2012
      It's finally here!

      A children's chelation book "Fight Autism and Win: Biomedical Therapies
      That Actually Work!"

      Everything you wanted to know about safe, effective chelation, yeast
      treatment, adrenal, gut and viral issues.

      Written by three mothers who chelated and recovered their own children
      as well as helped countless other families.

      Advance orders being taken at: www.FightAutismandWin.com
      <http://www.FightAutismandWin.com>

    • Elena Danaila
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 24, 2012
        Congratulations MOMS!!!--I know it was hard work. i will preorder it soon--need to get my finaces straight next few days.   This is very much needed. Can I pass this link on to other moms who are not on the RFA list?

        Thanks.
        Elena
        daughter--age 7.5
        R#12-DMSA/ALA 12.5/10 mg --currently on a break due to Lyme infection but we saw good progress prior to that darn tick bite

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 24, 2012
          Sure, Elena and thanks, that would be much appreciated.

          Glad to hear little Z is doing well.

          Rebecca
          RFA Moderator

          --- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, Elena Danaila <edanaila@...> wrote:

          > Congratulations MOMS!!!--I know it was hard work. i will preorder it soon--need to get my finaces straight next few days.   This is very much needed. Can I pass this link on to other moms who are not on the RFA list?
          >
          > Thanks.
          > Elena
          > daughter--age 7.5
          > R#12-DMSA/ALA 12.5/10 mg --currently on a break due to Lyme infection but we saw good progress prior to that darn tick bite
          >
          > --- On Fri, 2/24/12, ladyshrink222 <ladyshrink222@...> wrote:
          >

          > It's finally here!
          >

          > A children's chelation book "Fight Autism and Win: Biomedical Therapies
          >
          > That Actually Work!"
          >

          > Everything you wanted to know about safe, effective chelation, yeast
          >
          > treatment, adrenal, gut and viral issues.
          >

          > Written by three mothers who chelated and recovered their own children
          >
          > as well as helped countless other families.
          >

          > Advance orders being taken at: www.FightAutismandWin.com
          >
          > <http://www.FightAutismandWin.com>

        • A
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 24, 2012
            So does this discuss Cutler's protocol I assume?

            Sent from my iPad

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 24, 2012
              For sure, it does outline Cutler protocol. Is there any other protocol worth outlining?

              My little gal was recovered using Cutler protocol so in our house we think Andy Cutler is about the best thing that ever happened, wouldn't recommend chelating any other way!

              Rebecca
              RFA Moderator