Re: Update

  • andrewhallcutler
    Message 1 of 725 , Dec 10, 2011
      --- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, "brianmcblain" <brianmcblain@...> wrote:

      > Hey man! This ALA is good stuff, man! A little euphoria, I hope it continues!

      Hahahhahahaha!

      Yes, that was my experience of it, euphoric, bouncy, wild ride, up and down, really really attention deficit and kinda like I was on drugs.

      For me it went with being sulfur food sensitive.

      It was also very draining but the whole ALA chelation experience wasn't unpleasant for me in a direct sense. People respond quite individually.

      Andy

      www.noamalgam.com

      www.noamalgam.com/hairtestbook.html
    • lindajaytee
      Message 725 of 725 , Apr 3 3:11 PM

        ---In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, <iemantss@...> wrote :

        I was hoping to that chlorella was the answer, but maybe it's not. I was worried about the redistribution thing too

        ==== if you tell us what symptoms you are looking for the "answer" to we might be able to help you with diet and supplement interventions.

        Linda