Re: Update

  • andrewhallcutler
    Message 1 of 767 , Dec 10, 2011
      --- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, "brianmcblain" <brianmcblain@...> wrote:

      > Hey man! This ALA is good stuff, man! A little euphoria, I hope it continues!

      Hahahhahahaha!

      Yes, that was my experience of it, euphoric, bouncy, wild ride, up and down, really really attention deficit and kinda like I was on drugs.

      For me it went with being sulfur food sensitive.

      It was also very draining but the whole ALA chelation experience wasn't unpleasant for me in a direct sense. People respond quite individually.

      Andy

      www.noamalgam.com

      www.noamalgam.com/hairtestbook.html
    • Mark de Jong
      Message 767 of 767 , Dec 14, 2015
        Thanks for your extensive report, Brian!
        And congrats too ofcourse.

        I’ve seen symptoms in your list that I also have and didn’t know were related to mercury, so I added them to my list :-)

        OT:
        after 26 rounds of 6.25 mg ALA, I was finally able to raise the dose for the first time. Now at 9.25 mg ALA, which is also going pretty well (at round 28 now).
        Recognising my food intolerances was a BIG improvement. On round, I try to keep thiols and salicylates to a minimum.

        Mark