Re: Update

  • andrewhallcutler
    Message 1 of 711 , Dec 10, 2011
      --- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, "brianmcblain" <brianmcblain@...> wrote:

      > Hey man! This ALA is good stuff, man! A little euphoria, I hope it continues!

      Hahahhahahaha!

      Yes, that was my experience of it, euphoric, bouncy, wild ride, up and down, really really attention deficit and kinda like I was on drugs.

      For me it went with being sulfur food sensitive.

      It was also very draining but the whole ALA chelation experience wasn't unpleasant for me in a direct sense. People respond quite individually.

      Andy

      www.noamalgam.com

      www.noamalgam.com/hairtestbook.html
    • brianmcblain
      Message 711 of 711 , Feb 9 9:19 PM
        The 25 mg round is going great. It will be interesting how much it will affect my memory in chorus tomorrow night. The euphoria is still there at this dose. Even easier ride that should let me complete the long round in good shape. My last try (with the copper) was over a bit after the time I was ready to throw in the towel.  Darn copper.

        I have had this for months, but forgot to ask about it. Anyone here have issues with double vision? Andy says it is common with mercury.

        And that it resolves with chelation. For children he recommends a special optometrist.

        I first detected it as less acute vision that has come and gone all along. Mine is worse with distance. It is worst at night with taillights on the highway being doubled vertically and the center line diverging in a sharp Vee of two lines. Fun, Also worse when tired which may or may not be at night. A concert was interesting before Christmas with the symphony members having two heads and torsos and four arms. I was exhausted.  Closing either eye sharpens vision to read road signs, but when both are first opened together, it is harder to resolve the two images back into one. It seems to have gotten worse in parallel with the copper and now it seems to be getting a little better, if I am not deceiving myself. I added lycopene, and lutein over a month ago and take 20,000 IU of Vitamin A. I suspect I just have to wait out he copper going down and more chelation to fix this.

        BrianMc