Re: Update

  • andrewhallcutler
    Message 1 of 753 , Dec 10, 2011
      --- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, "brianmcblain" <brianmcblain@...> wrote:

      > Hey man! This ALA is good stuff, man! A little euphoria, I hope it continues!

      Hahahhahahaha!

      Yes, that was my experience of it, euphoric, bouncy, wild ride, up and down, really really attention deficit and kinda like I was on drugs.

      For me it went with being sulfur food sensitive.

      It was also very draining but the whole ALA chelation experience wasn't unpleasant for me in a direct sense. People respond quite individually.

      Andy

      www.noamalgam.com

      www.noamalgam.com/hairtestbook.html
    • Laura Rancaño
      Message 753 of 753 , Aug 29 2:55 AM

         Congrats Brian.  Seems you're near to the end.

        Enviado desde Yahoo Mail para Android

        De:"brianmcblain@... [frequent-dose-chelation]" <frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com>
        Fecha:mié. 26 26e ago. 26e 2015 a las 22:27
        Asunto:[frequent-dose-chelation] Re: Update

        >> ***  Onions, eggs, cabbage, garlic salt, eggs, and dairy (yoghurt and a bit of cheese on a salad), all seem to be OK at the quantities consumed. The next day or two will confirm or deny that.

        > What quantities did you eat. Those are all high thiol foods, great to hear you seem to tollerate!

        *** Yogurt for breakfast, and raw onions, cabbage, and grated cheese were on a small salad at supper. There was some diced tomatoes on it, too. Two eggs the next morning. Green beans at lunch.

        My BP stayed nice and low until I got home. This made me suspicious of allergies/hayfever (some repeat sneezes
        did too). The car and buildings had good air filtration. Home with the windows open? Not so much. The change in temps that meant the air conditioning was on earlier and low blood pressure then open and higher blood pressure, also suggested. So I added Zyrtec and the BP has dropped, so I may have been more tolerant of these foods for some time.

        Today I tried a little tomato. Jury is out but so far. so good.

        BrianMc