Re: Update

  • andrewhallcutler
    Message 1 of 737 , Dec 10, 2011
      --- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, "brianmcblain" <brianmcblain@...> wrote:

      > Hey man! This ALA is good stuff, man! A little euphoria, I hope it continues!

      Hahahhahahaha!

      Yes, that was my experience of it, euphoric, bouncy, wild ride, up and down, really really attention deficit and kinda like I was on drugs.

      For me it went with being sulfur food sensitive.

      It was also very draining but the whole ALA chelation experience wasn't unpleasant for me in a direct sense. People respond quite individually.

      Andy

      www.noamalgam.com

      www.noamalgam.com/hairtestbook.html
    • brianmcblain
      Message 737 of 737 , May 31
        Whether I had a low grade infection or the methylfolate is the issue, I do not know. First I verify that I am back to normal temp ranges, and today was not a fluke, and then retest the methylfolate.

        These sorts of adjustments in supplements have been reported by others towards the end of their chelation, so I take this as a good sign if it is the methylfolate.

        BrianMc