Re: Update

  • andrewhallcutler
    Message 1 of 674 , Dec 10, 2011
      --- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, "brianmcblain" <brianmcblain@...> wrote:

      > Hey man! This ALA is good stuff, man! A little euphoria, I hope it continues!

      Hahahhahahaha!

      Yes, that was my experience of it, euphoric, bouncy, wild ride, up and down, really really attention deficit and kinda like I was on drugs.

      For me it went with being sulfur food sensitive.

      It was also very draining but the whole ALA chelation experience wasn't unpleasant for me in a direct sense. People respond quite individually.

      Andy

      www.noamalgam.com

      www.noamalgam.com/hairtestbook.html
    • brianmcblain
      Message 674 of 674 , Apr 10 1:05 PM
        Well the monitoring the temps three times a day allowed me a structure to take systematic BP readings, instead of whenever I felt like it might be high. I discovered something was causing them to be erratic and sometimes scary high. The Chia smoothie was one. That smoothie had some dairy and chocolate, too. I seem to have dairy intolerance return, intolerance to eggs, and possibly, chocolate. Yesterday, I had coleslaw with two meals, and this morning I had vertigo, dizziness, and fuzzy brain. Thiol intolerance has returned, it seems. Felt like I was on a round at too high a dose. I had a hard time navigating to the bathroom without hitting walls. I didn't even have a single drink the night before! I have been off chelation to get over a cold for the last couple of weeks. So I am guessing that the cold threw a wrench in the works. The day before the temps rose with the cold, I had a cold day (a degree low) suggesting a lot of stress as the cold took hold. Round 110 starts tomorrow at 60 mg of ALA and 30 mg of DMPS.

        BrianMc