How bad is my Mercury ? Results Inside. Thought I had Lyme, not so sure Now !

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 1, 2011
      http://www.screencast.com/users/lymenurse/folders/Jing/media/289b9faa-7123-42a6-9313-bb9258c93457

      Screen shot show recent labs.

      I have every symptom of Mercury poisening and for the longest time thought I had Lyme disease.

      Symptoms started 4 years ago after I lost my brother to lung cancer. It was winter time. I had a stiff neck, blurred vision in right eye, and worst headache of my life. CT of the head was normal, so, it resolved over about a week.

      I'm an RN and went on with work. Then I started getting this anxiety that at least 10 Psychiatrists were telling me was caused by an Organic problem. I tried tons of Psych meds. nothing worked.

      A few months later, I started losing my breath often from doing nothing. 100 trips to the ER and only IV Benadryl would fix it, not IV Ativan. ER docs were stumped.

      A few months later, I noticed when I stood up, my Heart rate was going from 60 to 160 and would go back to 60 sitting down. Blood Pressure didn't change much. Was told I have POTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome), but no Orthostasis, so a varient of it. Again, no real diagnosis.

      Months would pass and I felt generally ill. Saw an Infectious Disease Dr. who ran some blood work. My Sed Rate was elevated, so he put me on Amoxicillin, not knowing what I had. I felt Spacial Disorientation on the 3rd day and called him. He thought I had lost my marbles and so did my wife.

      As time passed, so many symptoms have come on.. Most of which are in my head. Lots of pain over the Occipital Notches, sometimes tender spots on the scalp, all over, Feels like I'm rocking on a boat sitting still, Lots of Pathetic 2 y.o. Crying for no reason, stiff neck, Ptosis (drooping eyelid), fatigue, exercise intolerance, heel pain, freezing cold, Anxiety from hell that has no source and Xanax does Nothing, ringing in the ears, hypersensitive to everything, can't even handle a small disagreement with anyone, This shortness of breath I get comes on before I even wake up. It takes an hour to get under control every morning with lots of meds. Benadryl and Percocet help with the breathing. I get both spatial disorientation and derealization often. I'm freezing cold all of the time. I take 3 hot baths a day.

      So, my Lyme titers were negative even through special testing. I had shown exposure to Lyme and Babesia, but nothing showing active infection. I was told the testing is so bad and was given a clinical diagnosis.

      1.5 years of Abx didn't help. In fact every med I tried made my symptoms exacerbate. I had to stop/start/stop/start all this time.

      Finally, I looked into this KPU stuff and thought this might be my problem. I am on day 3 of it and the Nausea is rediculous. It lasts all day long and I feel sicker then ever as in "Sick". I just ordered "The Core" product, but in the mean time, just taking all on the protocol separately until "The Core" arrives. Also started Chlorella 6 tab 2 x day. Trying to do other things to detox.

      I noticed my thinking is a bit clearer despite feeling so sick from just a few days of this treatment. The crying is even a bit better. I don't know what to make of all of this. One last thing I have noticed is that it feels like my brain is shaking in my head while I'm sleeping. I don't know what this is, but it is very uncomfortable as well.

      Appreciate any input.

      Thanks,

      Gary
    • Colette
      Message 2 of 21 , Apr 1, 2011
        Gary first things first.

        This is a forum for Cutler's protocol. You aren't talking about anything related to Cutler's protocol. I posted this because i wanted to say about your comment below

        ""Also started Chlorella 6 tab 2 x day. Trying to do other things to detox.""

        This is not cutler. It will make you worse. If you are interested in other protocols please join the Adult Mercury Group.

        There are soooo many stories of folks taking chlorella and none of it is good. You are making yourself worse. Stop and do some reading around here.

        Have you done a hair test?
        Do you have Cutler's books Amalgam Illness or Hair Interpretations
        ?

        These are invaluable and will help you figure out some of your issues as they relate to mercury.

        Colette=========

        --- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, "Gary" <gary1rn@...> wrote:

> [...]
        >
        > 1.5 years of Abx didn't help. In fact every med I tried made my symptoms exacerbate. I had to stop/start/stop/start all this time.
        >
        > Finally, I looked into this KPU stuff and thought this might be my problem. I am on day 3 of it and the Nausea is rediculous. It lasts all day long and I feel sicker then ever as in "Sick". I just ordered "The Core" product, but in the mean time, just taking all on the protocol separately until "The Core" arrives. Also started Chlorella 6 tab 2 x day. Trying to do other things to detox.
        >
        > I noticed my thinking is a bit clearer despite feeling so sick from just a few days of this treatment. The crying is even a bit better. I don't know what to make of all of this. One last thing I have noticed is that it feels like my brain is shaking in my head while I'm sleeping. I don't know what this is, but it is very uncomfortable as well.

      • Gary
        Message 3 of 21 , Apr 1, 2011
          Sorry, I'll post in the other group. Can you comment on my Mercury Level while I await approval ?

          Thx..

          Gary
        • mbrookh
          Message 4 of 21 , Apr 1, 2011
            Gary,
            Please stop the chlorella until you read a bit more about the Cutler protocol!!! Lost of good info @ http://onibasu.com/ and in the files here and http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Autism-Mercury/. Mary

            --- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, "Colette" <annetts@...> wrote:

> [...]
            > >
            > > 1.5 years of Abx didn't help. In fact every med I tried made my symptoms exacerbate. I had to stop/start/stop/start all this time.
            > >
            > > Finally, I looked into this KPU stuff and thought this might be my problem. I am on day 3 of it and the Nausea is rediculous. It lasts all day long and I feel sicker then ever as in "Sick". I just ordered "The Core" product, but in the mean time, just taking all on the protocol separately until "The Core" arrives. Also started Chlorella 6 tab 2 x day. Trying to do other things to detox.
            > >
            > > I noticed my thinking is a bit clearer despite feeling so sick from just a few days of this treatment. The crying is even a bit better. I don't know what to make of all of this. One last thing I have noticed is that it feels like my brain is shaking in my head while I'm sleeping. I don't know what this is, but it is very uncomfortable as well.

          • Mercury
            Message 5 of 21 , Apr 1, 2011
              gary please consider stopping the KPU protocol and dealw ith healing your body./brain form mercury

              if you have the book, it talks about tremors (AI pgs 28-116-128)
              and brain helaing on 136

              i have what i call brain shivers/quivering about one a week usually when i am going to sleep or early in am. I belive it is a function of nrain mecury being mobilized which will happen when you are chelating or when you ahve domne something that has moved mercury into brain

              i find i get disorietned if i try to move my eyes quick, i sort of have to be careful as i get a little disoriented

              suggest lots of efas; 4-1 ratio (6's to 3's) per wilson on adrenals
              Not sure what cutler suggests here

              SUGGEST NO MORE CHORELLA-CILANTRO-KPU

              you must deal with mercury first , even the dopey lyme drs says this its just they suggest moronic things to treat heavy metals

              so get amalgams out and get healthy..your braind and body will recover, as long as you do not continue with bad protocols...at lest thats my experience

              michael

> [...]
              >
              > 1.5 years of Abx didn't help. In fact every med I tried made my symptoms exacerbate. I had to stop/start/stop/start all this time.
              >
              > Finally, I looked into this KPU stuff and thought this might be my problem. I am on day 3 of it and the Nausea is rediculous. It lasts all day long and I feel sicker then ever as in "Sick". I just ordered "The Core" product, but in the mean time, just taking all on the protocol separately until "The Core" arrives. Also started Chlorella 6 tab 2 x day. Trying to do other things to detox.
              >
              > I noticed my thinking is a bit clearer despite feeling so sick from just a few days of this treatment. The crying is even a bit better. I don't know what to make of all of this. One last thing I have noticed is that it feels like my brain is shaking in my head while I'm sleeping. I don't know what this is, but it is very uncomfortable as well.

            • Mercury
              Message 6 of 21 , Apr 1, 2011
                hi gary, mercury levels mean nothing, you may be a non excretor and your will show no mercury or an excretor and show lots of mercury..either way you have mercury

                suggest you stay on this forum as the cutler protocol is your first and best line of defense against all problems realting to heavy metals

                the lyme sites to be honest are full of bad bad bad protocols,
                colloidal silver, denying that people have to get their teeth cleaned up before dealing with lyme and the list goes on and on

                there also seems to be alot of sites that push certain things which is a conflict and have some quack alternative health care lurkers
                taht will gladly dig your grave while selling you their recent crap concoction that pays them the biggest commission

                michael
                --- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, "Gary" <gary1rn@...> wrote:

                > Sorry, I'll post in the other group. Can you comment on my Mercury Level while I await approval ?
                >
                > Thx..
                >
                > Gary

              • Traci Hanson
                Message 7 of 21 , Apr 1, 2011
                  Hi Gary...

                  A couple of things with regard to feeling crappy on KPU...

                  If you are doing the supps separately...you want to start very low and work your way up...even with Core, my doc recommended I take 1 per day every other day and slowly work up to 4 per day (even though I already take half of what is in Core)...slow...you will displace all kinds of toxins, metals, and neurotoxins, etc.

                  Also...are you chelating?  It is highly recommended to have a chelation program in place for months before introducing the KPU supps...

                  I highly encourage you to use Cutler's chelation protcol and not use cilantro or any of the other products...the damage caused from these products is too significant...(you can check the files section to see the stories of people getting worse from these products)...

                  Some resist the Cutler protocol at first...it is a program one must commit to...but truly this dosing is much, much easier than it seems...I've been doing it nearly a year and after the first two weeks I was in a groove and it just flows...really a piece of cake...once I added a binder, I really can't tell if I am on or off round...

                  If you have Lyme or mold issues...then you are most likely a biotoxin person (genetic issues), which means you will respond to toxins more than the average person...I highly recommend you get a "binder" in place to absorb those toxins...you will feel soooo much better as you chelate, add KPU, and/or address Lyme...see Ritchie Shoemaker's work on biotoxins...he has a prescription binder than many use...but it causes constipation for many (how can that be helpful?  It may bind the toxins, but then they will sit in the color)...I use PectaSol...and there is apple pectin, charcoal...and other binders...

                  Blessings,
                  Traci

[...]

                • lindajaytee
                  Message 8 of 21 , Apr 1, 2011
                    I'll comment on your post when I get some time.

                    Linda

                    --- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, "Gary" <gary1rn@...> wrote:

                    > Sorry, I'll post in the other group. Can you comment on my Mercury Level while I await approval ?
                    >
                    > Thx..
                    >
                    > Gary

                  • Elena Danaila
                    Message 9 of 21 , Apr 1, 2011
                      Gary--Do NOT use any detox for metals while still with amalgams-and then after taking them out safely--ONLY with a IAOMT protocol used by a dentist who understands its significance--can you begin to address the emrcury toxicity the only safe way that exists--the frequent low dose protocol Andy Cutler devised.

                      And FYI-shortness of breath was one of my main symptoms initialy--especially while i still had my amalgams. panic attacks, shortness of breath especially when lying down---restless legs syndrome--SEVERE TNJ/TMD and creepy crawly sensations on my skin--occasional unexplained stomach pains--sharp and very short lived but it was like a knife going through.  Brian fog and memory loss and inability to concentrate--slurred speech and all that too of course. Very bad-and all happened from an inapropriatley removed amalgam. then digestive issues started to--but the good news is most of the really ad symptoms went away once the amalgams were removed appropriatley this time. get Andy's book--and read it liek the bible--it really will help you understand a lot of what is going on--and even if you do have Lyme issues--given the mercury--you still need to chelate first and then see if the Lyme poses a problem or not. By then you immune systme may have recovered
                      enough to keep any Lyme you may have under control.
                      Good luck.
                      Elena
                    • Gary
                      Message 10 of 21 , Apr 1, 2011
                        Thank you everyone for your thoughts and suggestions. I want to make one thing clear. I don't have amalgam and never have.

                        If anything, it's either occupational, environmental exposure, or perhaps those broken thermometers my dad was playing with me as a kid. I don't eat fish either.

                        Secondly, my Zinc is very low and I have to be on it. Many things are low and I believe I have Methylation problems as well.

                        Is it common to have Zinc, Vit. D, B12 deficiencies with Mercury. I know it's in my blood. I read the Hair analysis can be inaccurate b/c if your real sick, the Mercury can't even get out that way. Is there any truth to this.

                        Do I need to do more confirming before chelating ?

                        I have been taking Chlorella 2 x day and was told to add ALA to my supps. Are these both bad ? What about French Green Clay or Bentonite Clay, Coffee Enemas, Fir Sauna ? I spend all day trying to detox and this is all new to me.

                        Yes, Lyme groups have never presented any of this to me, so I feel kinda lost.

                        Thanks for your quick replies.. I have to do something as I can't live like this.. I've been sick 4 years, but of those 4 years really sick about the past year, the rest was just uncomfortable symptoms. Now I feel sick as in "Sick".

                        Not that this matters, but I'm raising both of my kids on my own. They are just 8 and 10 y.o. My X isn't around, long story, but thats my living situation and I have no help, living on medicare. 4 years ago, I was placing PICC lines for a living... This is so crazy !!!

                        Gary
                      • Mercury
                        Message 11 of 21 , Apr 1, 2011
                          gary
                          your mercury levels if i read this properly do seem relatively high but as someone peviously mentioned you need to get amalgams out safely first

                          selenomethionine (300 mcgs) a day, vit c, e may help as anto-oxidants if you have not had amalgams out. selenomethionine binds mercury but does not chelate it

                          u may want to avoid sulfur foods as a precaution to see if you feel better as these mobilize mercury

                          others know more on hair tests, BUT in the long run, the fact that you have higher mercury now may mean that you are an excretor of mercury which i personally think is better than being a non excretor

                          so hang in there

                          your minerals seem ok from what you have provided but there are not that many refelcted in test, ie potassium and sodium were missing i believe

                          --- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, "Gary" <gary1rn@...> wrote:

                          > Sorry, I'll post in the other group. Can you comment on my Mercury Level while I await approval ?
                          >
                          > Thx..
                          >
                          > Gary

                        • Mercury
                          Message 12 of 21 , Apr 1, 2011
                            as this is personal and indvidual (ie what works for us)

                            here is my two cents
                            NO to French Green Clay or Bentonite Clay (may have aluminum),
                            Coffee Enemas (may cause sulfur reaction),
                            Fir Sauna (not Now)m if you do have mercury circulating

                            --if u are constipated, suggest vit c, pysllium powder, magnesium (but not citrate)

                            some have said that zinc may liberate mercury (this is contra to AI)
                            AI suggests zinc and taurine.

                            if you want i can send you a bottle of 25 mgs VRP-dmsa sealed and unopened...suggest starting at 6 mgs so open capsule and slice dice into 4.you may want to avoid ala if you do feel you have mercury in bloodstream. the fact taht you are having crying sessions to me says something IS mobilizing mercury into CNS-brain (ie either chorella or ALA)

                            who knows where you got it..the mercury and maybe the ala/chorella has dug some out and its now in your bloodstream
                            michael

                            --- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, "Gary" <gary1rn@...> wrote:

                            > Thank you everyone for your thoughts and suggestions. I want to make one thing clear. I don't have amalgam and never have.
                            >
                            > If anything, it's either occupational, environmental exposure, or perhaps those broken thermometers my dad was playing with me as a kid. I don't eat fish either.
                            >
                            > Secondly, my Zinc is very low and I have to be on it. Many things are low and I believe I have Methylation problems as well.
                            >
                            > Is it common to have Zinc, Vit. D, B12 deficiencies with Mercury. I know it's in my blood. I read the Hair analysis can be inaccurate b/c if your real sick, the Mercury can't even get out that way. Is there any truth to this.
                            >
                            > Do I need to do more confirming before chelating ?
                            >
                            > I have been taking Chlorella 2 x day and was told to add ALA to my supps. Are these both bad ? What about French Green Clay or Bentonite Clay, Coffee Enemas, Fir Sauna ? I spend all day trying to detox and this is all new to me.
                            >
                            > Yes, Lyme groups have never presented any of this to me, so I feel kinda lost.
                            >
                            > Thanks for your quick replies.. I have to do something as I can't live like this.. I've been sick 4 years, but of those 4 years really sick about the past year, the rest was just uncomfortable symptoms. Now I feel sick as in "Sick".
                            >
                            > Not that this matters, but I'm raising both of my kids on my own. They are just 8 and 10 y.o. My X isn't around, long story, but thats my living situation and I have no help, living on medicare. 4 years ago, I was placing PICC lines for a living... This is so crazy !!!
                            >
                            > Gary

                          • Colette
                            Message 13 of 21 , Apr 1, 2011
                              --- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, "Gary" <gary1rn@...> wrote:

                              > Thank you everyone for your thoughts and suggestions. I want to make one thing clear. I don't have amalgam and never have.
                              >
                              > If anything, it's either occupational, environmental exposure, or perhaps those broken thermometers my dad was playing with me as a kid. I don't eat fish either.
                              >
                              > Secondly, my Zinc is very low and I have to be on it. Many things are low and I believe I have Methylation problems as well.
                              >
                              > Is it common to have Zinc, Vit. D, B12 deficiencies with Mercury.

                              ===yes it is common===

                              I know it's in my blood. I read the Hair analysis can be inaccurate b/c if your real sick, the Mercury can't even get out that way. Is there any truth to this.

                              > Do I need to do more confirming before chelating ?
                              >
                              > I have been taking Chlorella 2 x day and was told to add ALA to my supps. Are these both bad ? What about French Green Clay or Bentonite Clay, Coffee Enemas, Fir Sauna ? I spend all day trying to detox and this is all new to me.

                              ====No chlorella- this is probably making you worse. I took this by a well meaning naturopath and it was six months of feeling sooo sooo sick. Much sicker than I had been the previous two years.
                              DON"T add ala unless you are willing to follow cutler's protool. ALA is powerful stuff. ALA grabs mercury and escorts it out of the body but it can only hold on for 3 hours and then it drops it (simple explaination it is more complex) everytime it is dropped it creates damage and symptoms. Cutler's protocol has you take it every three hours thru the night (no small feat with kids- I know mine are 13 and 7 but were 2 and 8 when I got sick)

                              Not doing it this way will create more damage and push mercury into the brain. You don't want that.

                              FIR sauna is a no-no...find a regular sauna. Many people use saunas.

                              The other stuff......my suggestion is get the basic protocol going and it will help you more than running after 10 different detox methods.

                              We don't recommend coffee enemas.

                              Some folks use clay. I personally did clay baths...not sure it did anything. i have had much better progress with DMSA and ALA.

                              Read the files of TK's general chelation suggestions. Start Low - ALA can pack a punch. Maybe 12.5 mg. Split the caps.

                              See how a round goes.

                              Non of this is easy and I really appreciate you wanting a fast bullet. There isn't one. I appreciate raising kids and being sick. I have a hubby that is out of town often, I can't drive and I have been sick for over 4 years. I have chelated the wrong way - felt worse and thought I was going to die.
                              I have now chelated over 70 rounds the correct way and I am getting my life back. Most folks don't know I am still sick. I don't look like I am dying anymore. I have energy and just starting to join life part time.

                              The big things before starting are the supps...cutler has 4 basics. Vit c, zinc, magnesium and calcium.

                              If you go to google books (thanks to Joe I learned this) you can search Andy's book on-line and read snippets. this might tide you over until you can afford to buy the book.

                              Cutler is really and expert in this field. When others had no answers he had answers for two of my worst symptoms and his suggestions about my liver and sulfur foods improved my life 50% immediately upon implementation. Pretty impressive in my mind.

                              We do get better but don't do what others have done before you including myself...follow someone who is not an expert. My ND kept saying that I was her only patient that reacted so unusually to her suggestions. I haven't reacted really weirdly to any of cutler's suggestions.

                              ====some things to think about Gary.===

                              We are here to help if you want to follow Cutler.

                              colette========================

                              > Yes, Lyme groups have never presented any of this to me, so I feel kinda lost.
                              >
                              > Thanks for your quick replies.. I have to do something as I can't live like this.. I've been sick 4 years, but of those 4 years really sick about the past year, the rest was just uncomfortable symptoms. Now I feel sick as in "Sick".
                              >
                              > Not that this matters, but I'm raising both of my kids on my own. They are just 8 and 10 y.o. My X isn't around, long story, but thats my living situation and I have no help, living on medicare. 4 years ago, I was placing PICC lines for a living... This is so crazy !!!
                              >
                              > Gary

                            • Colette
                              Message 14 of 21 , Apr 1, 2011
                                Michael makes a good point of having mercury floating around and starting with DMSA=====Please learn from our mistakes.

                                Crying may also be adrenals. (depression)

                                Colette

                                --- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, "Mercury" <mercurybeater@...> wrote:

                                > as this is personal and indvidual (ie what works for us)
                                >
                                > here is my two cents
                                > NO to French Green Clay or Bentonite Clay (may have aluminum),
                                > Coffee Enemas (may cause sulfur reaction),
                                > Fir Sauna (not Now)m if you do have mercury circulating
                                >
                                > --if u are constipated, suggest vit c, pysllium powder, magnesium (but not citrate)
                                >
                                > some have said that zinc may liberate mercury (this is contra to AI)
                                > AI suggests zinc and taurine.
                                >

                                > if you want i can send you a bottle of 25 mgs VRP-dmsa sealed and unopened...suggest starting at 6 mgs so open capsule and slice dice into 4.you may want to avoid ala if you do feel you have mercury in bloodstream. the fact taht you are having crying sessions to me says something IS mobilizing mercury into CNS-brain (ie either chorella or ALA)
                                >
                                > who knows where you got it..the mercury and maybe the ala/chorella has dug some out and its now in your bloodstream
                                > michael
                                >

                                > --- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, "Gary" <gary1rn@> wrote:
                                > >
                                > > Thank you everyone for your thoughts and suggestions. I want to make one thing clear. I don't have amalgam and never have.
                                > >
                                > > If anything, it's either occupational, environmental exposure, or perhaps those broken thermometers my dad was playing with me as a kid. I don't eat fish either.
                                > >
                                > > Secondly, my Zinc is very low and I have to be on it. Many things are low and I believe I have Methylation problems as well.
                                > >
                                > > Is it common to have Zinc, Vit. D, B12 deficiencies with Mercury. I know it's in my blood. I read the Hair analysis can be inaccurate b/c if your real sick, the Mercury can't even get out that way. Is there any truth to this.
                                > >
                                > > Do I need to do more confirming before chelating ?
                                > >
                                > > I have been taking Chlorella 2 x day and was told to add ALA to my supps. Are these both bad ? What about French Green Clay or Bentonite Clay, Coffee Enemas, Fir Sauna ? I spend all day trying to detox and this is all new to me.
                                > >
                                > > Yes, Lyme groups have never presented any of this to me, so I feel kinda lost.
                                > >
                                > > Thanks for your quick replies.. I have to do something as I can't live like this.. I've been sick 4 years, but of those 4 years really sick about the past year, the rest was just uncomfortable symptoms. Now I feel sick as in "Sick".
                                > >
                                > > Not that this matters, but I'm raising both of my kids on my own. They are just 8 and 10 y.o. My X isn't around, long story, but thats my living situation and I have no help, living on medicare. 4 years ago, I was placing PICC lines for a living... This is so crazy !!!
                                > >
                                > > Gary

                              • billymadison303
                                Message 15 of 21 , Apr 1, 2011
                                  --- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, "Gary" <gary1rn@...> wrote:

                                  > http://www.screencast.com/users/lymenurse/folders/Jing/media/289b9faa-7123-42a6-9313-bb9258c93457
                                  >
                                  > Screen shot show recent labs.
                                  >
                                  > I have every symptom of Mercury poisening and for the longest time thought I had Lyme disease.
                                  >
                                  > Symptoms started 4 years ago after I lost my brother to lung cancer. It was winter time. I had a stiff neck, blurred vision in right eye, and worst headache of my life. CT of the head was normal, so, it resolved over about a week.
                                  >
                                  > I'm an RN and went on with work. Then I started getting this anxiety that at least 10 Psychiatrists were telling me was caused by an Organic problem. I tried tons of Psych meds. nothing worked.
                                  >
                                  > A few months later, I started losing my breath often from doing nothing. 100 trips to the ER and only IV Benadryl would fix it, not IV Ativan. ER docs were stumped.
                                  >
                                  > A few months later, I noticed when I stood up, my Heart rate was going from 60 to 160 and would go back to 60 sitting down. Blood Pressure didn't change much. Was told I have POTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome), but no Orthostasis, so a varient of it. Again, no real diagnosis.

                                  A lot of people with mercury toxicity have this. I have to stand up very slowly or my heart rate shoots up to 100 from 60. I find magnesium helps a bit.

                                  > Months would pass and I felt generally ill. Saw an Infectious Disease Dr. who ran some blood work. My Sed Rate was elevated, so he put me on Amoxicillin, not knowing what I had. I felt Spacial Disorientation on the 3rd day and called him. He thought I had lost my marbles and so did my wife.
                                  >
                                  > As time passed, so many symptoms have come on.. Most of which are in my head. Lots of pain over the Occipital Notches, sometimes tender spots on the scalp, all over, Feels like I'm rocking on a boat sitting still, Lots of Pathetic 2 y.o. Crying for no reason, stiff neck, Ptosis (drooping eyelid), fatigue, exercise intolerance, heel pain, freezing cold, Anxiety from hell that has no source and Xanax does Nothing, ringing in the ears, hypersensitive to everything, can't even handle a small disagreement with anyone, This shortness of breath I get comes on before I even wake up. It takes an hour to get under control every morning with lots of meds. Benadryl and Percocet help with the breathing. I get both spatial disorientation and derealization often. I'm freezing cold all of the time. I take 3 hot baths a day.
                                  >
                                  > So, my Lyme titers were negative even through special testing. I had shown exposure to Lyme and Babesia, but nothing showing active infection. I was told the testing is so bad and was given a clinical diagnosis.
                                  >
                                  > 1.5 years of Abx didn't help. In fact every med I tried made my symptoms exacerbate. I had to stop/start/stop/start all this time.
                                  >
                                  > Finally, I looked into this KPU stuff and thought this might be my problem. I am on day 3 of it and the Nausea is rediculous. It lasts all day long and I feel sicker then ever as in "Sick". I just ordered "The Core" product, but in the mean time, just taking all on the protocol separately until "The Core" arrives. Also started Chlorella 6 tab 2 x day. Trying to do other things to detox.

                                  Skip the chlorella or any other products. None work, most make you terribly and maybe permanently worse. The only safe chelators are DMSA, DMPS, and the most effective is ALA. I would avoid anything Klinghardt says. His "chelation" protocol destroyed my health for a long time and it is slowly coming back with Andy's protocol.

                                  Don't make yourself worse off by using things like chlorella, cilantro, or other "detox" products. If you want your life back do it right. Don't mess it up even more like many people around here have with stupid protocols.

                                  > I noticed my thinking is a bit clearer despite feeling so sick from just a few days of this treatment. The crying is even a bit better. I don't know what to make of all of this. One last thing I have noticed is that it feels like my brain is shaking in my head while I'm sleeping. I don't know what this is, but it is very uncomfortable as well.
                                  >
                                  > Appreciate any input.
                                  >
                                  > Thanks,
                                  >
                                  > Gary

                                • D R
                                  Message 16 of 21 , Apr 1, 2011
                                    Gary:
                                    So sorry to hear of your problems. I recommend getting Andrew Cutler's Amalgam
                                    Illness book to see if it rings true to you. You certainly have many of the
                                    symptoms of the mercury poisoned. I will put some info and references below.

                                    diana

                                    Most mercury poisoned people have compromised adrenal and thyroid. Its
                                    important to address this before chelating--particularly the adrenal part. If
                                    you don't, and chelate, you may crash your adrenals worse than they are and
                                    make yourself sicker than you feel right now.

                                    its ideal to have a natural doctor who can evaluate your thyroid and adrenal
                                    problems. I will mention that I was suicidal before getting my thyroid treated.
                                    My ND says its one of the most underdiagnosed causes of depression and I'm a
                                    believer. You really ought to test as the tests can tell you a lot about what
                                    you should be taking and if you should be taking anything.If you have a good
                                    ND, they can do the tests or you can do the tests with online businesses (more
                                    below). Also, you really need a doctor to help with the thyroid piece and
                                    prescriptions so if they can evaluate both, that is an optimal solution. There
                                    is a list of practitioners on the group Files links or you may have friends who
                                    could you refer you to a good natural doctor. They may not know about mercury
                                    poisoning, but can help support your adrenal/thyroid needs--its just depends on
                                    the doc.

                                    If you truly can't afford a doctor or don't have one close, read the group
                                    Files link adrenal/thyroid and it will give you great info and ideas. You can
                                    do your own 4x saliva cortisol test and get advice from this forum or the
                                    adrenal forum regarding how to treat it. Testing thyroid function is better
                                    handled through an alternative doctor--traditional doctors typically don't do
                                    enough tests and/or do not know how to interpret them. You need to fix adrenals
                                    before or with your thyroid treatment so its best to have a doctor involved in
                                    this aspect.

                                    The www.canaryclub.org will do the 4x saliva cortisol tests. With those test
                                    results, you could post them here

                                    and get some reaction. Also, its best to treat these prior to starting
                                    chelaion, so this is a good place to start. There are various things you can
                                    take for adrenals, herbal supplments that contain ashwagandan and rhodiola,
                                    Adrenal Builder, adrenal cortex. If the tests turn out really low, you might
                                    need hydrocortisone and that requires a doctor's prescription. Because its
                                    really important to treat your adrenals and thyroid before you chelate. Thyroid
                                    is

                                    tougher because few docs test it or evaluate them right, and you'll need a
                                    prescription. The frequent-dose-chelation group on Yahoo has a Files link, if
                                    you're a member, and has files on practitioners as well as hair tests, adrenal
                                    tests and more.

                                    www.adrenalfatigue.org
                                    www.drrind.com

                                    helpful books:
                                    Adrenal Fatigue by James Wilson
                                    From Fatigued to Fantastic by Jacob Teitelbaum

                                    Andrew Cutler's book re mercury/heavy metal poisoning:
                                    1. Amalgam Illness
                                    2. Hair Test Interpretation

                                    ideal order of events (you can do 1-5 during the same time frame):
                                    1. do hair test (see groups Files link on where to get and how to post to the
                                    group)
                                    2. test and treat adrenals
                                    3. test and treat thyroid
                                    4. test and treat hormone levels (if needed)
                                    5. remove amalgams
                                    6. start chelation according to "Chelation Suggestions" files link on the
                                    frequent-dose-chelation group. Start small--much smaller dose than the book
                                    Amalgam Illness suggests. Time has taught us that smaller doses are best (6.25
                                    to 12.5 mg every 3 hours for ALA or every 4 hours for DMSA and every 8 hours
                                    for DMPS--AROUND THE CLOCK). If you don't understand this step, you need to
                                    read the Amalgam Illness book and the group's files. It's important to keep
                                    your blood levels of the chelators steady to avoid mercury redistribution and
                                    a worsening of your health.

                                    After you read Amalgam Illness, file links and other books, please post any
                                    questions to the group. The group frequent-dose-chelation is about chelation
                                    questions related to frequent-dose protocol as outlined by Andrew Cutler.
                                    Adult-mercury-chelation group is for discussing other chelation methods or
                                    questions that are off-topic on the fdc group.

                                    diana

                                    ________________________________

                                    Message 17 of 21 , Apr 1, 2011
                                      I was on a chelation protocol with my amalgams in, 250 mg twice a day and chlorella and I cried all the time. I can't even remember why I stopped listening to this doc, but good thing I did.
                                      Rebecca L

                                      --- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, "Mercury" <mercurybeater@...> wrote:

                                      > gary
                                      > your mercury levels if i read this properly do seem relatively high but as someone peviously mentioned you need to get amalgams out safely first
                                      >
                                      > selenomethionine (300 mcgs) a day, vit c, e may help as anto-oxidants if you have not had amalgams out. selenomethionine binds mercury but does not chelate it
                                      >
                                      > u may want to avoid sulfur foods as a precaution to see if you feel better as these mobilize mercury
                                      >
                                      > others know more on hair tests, BUT in the long run, the fact that you have higher mercury now may mean that you are an excretor of mercury which i personally think is better than being a non excretor
                                      >
                                      > so hang in there
                                      >
                                      > your minerals seem ok from what you have provided but there are not that many refelcted in test, ie potassium and sodium were missing i believe
                                      >

                                      > --- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, "Gary" <gary1rn@> wrote:
                                      > >

                                      > > Sorry, I'll post in the other group. Can you comment on my Mercury Level while I await approval ?
                                      > >
                                      > > Thx..
                                      > >
                                      > > Gary

                                    • D R
                                      Message 18 of 21 , Apr 1, 2011
                                        Gary:
                                        i have been severely mercury poisoned and hair, whole blood cell and urine
                                        challenges were not helpful. They're not always. The best way to find out is to
                                        buy a small amount of a chelator and try chelation. If you have side effects,
                                        you probably have heavy metal poisoning. Wish it was easier, but its not always.

                                        The good news is that you can improve. It won't be fast, but there is light at
                                        the end of the tunnel. Many have been healed by this protocol-Sunshine was a
                                        recent poster who feels almost 100% improved.

                                        You will need to do some reading. I don't know with the Medicare thing, if you
                                        will have access and money for a natural doctor but you probably need
                                        adrenal/thyroid supplementation and a doc is best to address this. I really
                                        recommend doing this prior to chelation.

                                        Keep researching. I know that reading the forum sounds like a bunch of
                                        conflicting opinions but after you read it for a while, it will make more sense
                                        and you will get a better feel for the participants.

                                        Hang in there!

                                        Diana

                                        ________________________________
                                        your mercury levels if i read this properly do seem relatively high but as
                                        someone peviously mentioned you need to get amalgams out safely first

                                        selenomethionine (300 mcgs) a day, vit c, e may help as anto-oxidants if you
                                        have not had amalgams out. selenomethionine binds mercury but does not chelate
                                        it

                                        u may want to avoid sulfur foods as a precaution to see if you feel better as
                                        these mobilize mercury

                                        others know more on hair tests, BUT in the long run, the fact that you have
                                        higher mercury now may mean that you are an excretor of mercury which i
                                        personally think is better than being a non excretor

                                        so hang in there

                                        your minerals seem ok from what you have provided but there are not that many
                                        refelcted in test, ie potassium and sodium were missing i believe

                                        --- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, "Gary" <gary1rn@...> wrote:

                                        > Sorry, I'll post in the other group. Can you comment on my Mercury Level while
                                        >I await approval ?
                                        >
                                        > Thx..
                                        >
                                        > Gary

                                      • D R
                                        Message 19 of 21 , Apr 1, 2011
                                          depression can defnitely be low thyroid too (believe me--i lived thru it). :)

                                          diana

                                          ________________________________
                                          as this is personal and indvidual (ie what works for us)

                                          here is my two cents
                                          NO to French Green Clay or Bentonite Clay (may have aluminum),
                                          Coffee Enemas (may cause sulfur reaction),
                                          Fir Sauna (not Now)m if you do have mercury circulating

                                          --if u are constipated, suggest vit c, pysllium powder, magnesium (but not
                                          citrate)

                                          some have said that zinc may liberate mercury (this is contra to AI)
                                          AI suggests zinc and taurine.

                                          if you want i can send you a bottle of 25 mgs VRP-dmsa sealed and
                                          unopened...suggest starting at 6 mgs so open capsule and slice dice into 4.you
                                          may want to avoid ala if you do feel you have mercury in bloodstream. the fact
                                          taht you are having crying sessions to me says something IS mobilizing mercury
                                          into CNS-brain (ie either chorella or ALA)

                                          who knows where you got it..the mercury and maybe the ala/chorella has dug some
                                          out and its now in your bloodstream
                                          michael

                                          --- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, "Gary" <gary1rn@...> wrote:

                                          > Thank you everyone for your thoughts and suggestions. I want to make one thing
                                          >clear. I don't have amalgam and never have.
                                          >
                                          > If anything, it's either occupational, environmental exposure, or perhaps those
                                          >broken thermometers my dad was playing with me as a kid. I don't eat fish
                                          >either.
                                          >
                                          > Secondly, my Zinc is very low and I have to be on it. Many things are low and
                                          >I believe I have Methylation problems as well.
                                          >
                                          > Is it common to have Zinc, Vit. D, B12 deficiencies with Mercury. I know it's
                                          >in my blood. I read the Hair analysis can be inaccurate b/c if your real sick,
                                          >the Mercury can't even get out that way. Is there any truth to this.
                                          >
                                          > Do I need to do more confirming before chelating ?
                                          >
                                          > I have been taking Chlorella 2 x day and was told to add ALA to my supps. Are
                                          >these both bad ? What about French Green Clay or Bentonite Clay, Coffee Enemas,
                                          >Fir Sauna ? I spend all day trying to detox and this is all new to me.
                                          >
                                          > Yes, Lyme groups have never presented any of this to me, so I feel kinda lost.
                                          >
                                          > Thanks for your quick replies.. I have to do something as I can't live like
                                          >this.. I've been sick 4 years, but of those 4 years really sick about the past
                                          >year, the rest was just uncomfortable symptoms. Now I feel sick as in "Sick".
                                          >
                                          > Not that this matters, but I'm raising both of my kids on my own. They are
                                          >just 8 and 10 y.o. My X isn't around, long story, but thats my living situation
                                          >and I have no help, living on medicare. 4 years ago, I was placing PICC lines
                                          >for a living... This is so crazy !!!
                                          >
                                          > Gary

                                        • Mercury
                                          Message 20 of 21 , Apr 1, 2011
                                            -----yes defintely

                                            >I know it's in my blood. I read the Hair analysis can be inaccurate >b/c if your real sick, the Mercury can't even get out that way. Is >there any truth to this.
                                            ---yes if detox pathways are blocked or not working, your body cannot
                                            ---get rid of mercury and some people are non excretors

                                            > I have been taking Chlorella 2 x day and was told to add ALA to my supps. Are these both bad ? What about French Green Clay or Bentonite Clay, Coffee Enemas, Fir Sauna ? I spend all day trying to detox and this is all new to me.
                                            ---activared charcoals sometimes helps me bind up whatever toxins are
                                            ---in gut and will stop aches/pain...but agin this is SOMETIMES

                                            4
                                          • JoeGrane
                                            Message 21 of 21 , Apr 2, 2011
                                              Gary, you have too many issues to respond to adequately in this format. There is information available. I strongly recommend that you stop any other "chelation" protocols and do some reading. There is quite a bit available in the Files & Links sections of our group and of course in Cutler's books. Also these have links to the archives of our group and related groups.
                                              http://onibasu.com/wiki/Cutler_protocol
                                              http://home.earthlink.net/~moriam/Andy_dose_sched.html

                                              If podcasts work better for your lifestyle these are a few that you can download and play on your music player.
                                              http://www.healthcentersofthefuture.com/DrCutler/
                                              http://labinterpretation.podhoster.com/index.php?sid=1686&m=09&y=2008
                                              http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thecandystore/2010/03/15/special-guest-andrew-hall-cutler-phd-pe

                                              Have you checked out the site where we post our hair tests? Notice the questions that are answered after each hair test.
                                              http://livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/hairtest/hairtest22/

                                              These are technical but powerful videos.
                                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDnfeIwd0wI
                                              http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/7383821

                                              Fortunately chelation with the Cutler protocol is not very expensive.