Re: Cloudy urine if drink milk or eat cheese

  • zwott
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 2:25 AM
      --- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, "nesttun2900"
      <nesttun2900@...> wrote:

      > I dont know how long this have been that way, could have been hole life
      > I dont know. But atleast I know it have been this way since I been sick
      > from mercury 11 moths ago. I I drink usual cowmilk or eat chees my
      > urine will be totally cloudy, I brighter colour than usual. If I put
      > some vinegar in the urine it clears up edmediately and got the usual
      > colour as well. If drink/eat milk/chees it is not cloudy every time,
      > but at least second urinating at day it will be cloudy. if I dont drink
      > milk or eat something containing chees urine is perfectly clear every
      > time.
      >
      > What is this, anything to check ?

      Hi nesttun2900

      Most people do not digest dairy products well (the proteins in it).
      You should probably avoid or reduce them if they cause symptoms. They
      are pro inflammatory and clog up the body's various excretory systems.
    • Rachel
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1 7:01 AM
        Hi nesttun,

        I recently began taking calcium supplements and had the same thing happen.
        My urine became cloudy, the more calcium I took the more cloudy it became.

        I did a bit of research and the cloudy bits that dissolve with vinegar that
        you experience, is your body not properly absorbing the calcium.

        Calcium needs magnesium and vitamin D for absorption. Do you take magnesium
        supplements? I decreased calcium and increased magnesium and it helped.

        Rachel

        > I dont know how long this have been that way, could have been hole life
        > I dont know. But atleast I know it have been this way since I been sick
        > from mercury 11 moths ago. I I drink usual cowmilk or eat chees my
        > urine will be totally cloudy, I brighter colour than usual. If I put
        > some vinegar in the urine it clears up edmediately and got the usual
        > colour as well. If drink/eat milk/chees it is not cloudy every time,
        > but at least second urinating at day it will be cloudy. if I dont drink
        > milk or eat something containing chees urine is perfectly clear every
        > time.
        >
        > What is this, anything to check ?

      • nesttun2900
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1 3:54 PM
          Hi, thank you both for answering. I guess it is nothing to worry
          about then, maybe we just should aviod much dairy-products and too
          much calsium.

          Yes, I take some tabs which contain 750mg calsium, 375 mg magnesium,
          330 mg fosfor and 9 ug vitamin D per day. Plus I take one tab of 10
          ug vitamin D. But if I avoid dairy-products I think the urine is
          clear maybe every time. But some times there is cheese in pizza and
          so, and then urine often become cloudy.

          John

          --- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, "Rachel"
          <playtime@...> wrote:

          > Hi nesttun,
          >
          > I recently began taking calcium supplements and had the same thing
          happen.
          > My urine became cloudy, the more calcium I took the more cloudy it
          became.

          > I did a bit of research and the cloudy bits that dissolve with
          vinegar that
          > you experience, is your body not properly absorbing the calcium.
          >
          > Calcium needs magnesium and vitamin D for absorption. Do you take
          magnesium
          > supplements? I decreased calcium and increased magnesium and it
          helped.

          > Rachel

        • Katie McCartney
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1 7:58 PM
            From what I read in several different places, an average body can't absorb
            more than ~500mg of calcium in 4 hours. So by taking the 750mg cal and
            eating calcium-rich foods, your body is wasting it. If you plan to eat
            dairy, try skipping the cal supplement.