Re: Cant get healthy (right now), large GI, neuropathy

  • llamabb
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2006
      > ....I have a big infection that
      > > you can see on my left glut....but its inside me....in the
      > descending
      > > colon.

      > > I put a heating pad on the large GI and it helps, but its not
      > > chelating.

      I hope you are feeling better now. But if not, consider this.

      Have you tried a castor oil pack? I use one every night together with
      a hot water bottle when I go to bed. It is amazing how comforting it
      is and how helps me sleep. I was having trouble with my large
      intestine and especially the ileocecal valve. I have been careful
      with my diet. I have been faithfully taking my supplements. And I
      use the castor oil pack. This has made a tremendous difference. If
      you need instructions on using a castor oil pack, let me know.

      On diet...if you haven't cut out the wheat and dairy, you should
      consider trying it faithfully for at least three weeks. That would be
      a lot less drastic than applying some sort of "chelation" backwards
      into your intestines.

      Here is an interesting observation. According to the acupuncture
      meridians that supposedly tie teeth to organs and parts of the body,
      the ileocoecal region including the ileum and large intestine are tied
      to teeth 17, 18, 19 and 30, 31, 32. Those are the last three molars
      on the bottom on either side. Tooth 17 and 32 are the wisdom teeth.
      I experienced some resolution in my large intestine problems when I
      got the mercury out of those teeth. I was also following my diet and
      using the castor oil packs at the same time.
    • lhart12003
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2006
        --- In frequent-dose-chelation@yahoogroups.com, "llamabb"
        <llamabb@...> wrote:

        > > ....I have a big infection that
        > > > you can see on my left glut....but its inside me....in the
        > > descending
        > > > colon.
        >

        > > > I put a heating pad on the large GI and it helps, but its not
        > > > chelating.
        >
        > I hope you are feeling better now. But if not, consider this.
        >
        > Have you tried a castor oil pack? I use one every night together
        with
        > a hot water bottle when I go to bed. It is amazing how comforting
        it
        > is and how helps me sleep. I was having trouble with my large
        > intestine and especially the ileocecal valve. I have been careful
        > with my diet. I have been faithfully taking my supplements. And I
        > use the castor oil pack. This has made a tremendous difference. If
        > you need instructions on using a castor oil pack, let me know.

        ------------------
        Linda-I'd like to second this. Castor Oil packs have made a
        tremendous difference for me as well. I often get tired but can't
        sleep/relax, which becomes a vicious cycle of exhaustion. Castor Oil
        packs are a life saver in those situations with many other added
        health benefits. It is one of the few adjunct therapies (besides
        supplements) that I do along with chelation.
        Linda H.

      • DeanNetwork
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1, 2006
          Here is an interesting observation. According to the acupuncture
          meridians that supposedly tie teeth to organs and parts of the body,
          the ileocoecal region including the ileum and large intestine are tied
          to teeth 17, 18, 19 and 30, 31, 32. Those are the last three molars
          on the bottom on either side. Tooth 17 and 32 are the wisdom teeth.
          I experienced some resolution in my large intestine problems when I
          got the mercury out of those teeth. I was also following my diet and
          using the castor oil packs at the same time.

          Dean: Where can I get a whole list showing what part is connected to what tooth?
          Thanks