Thanks Chuck, that makes sense to a novice like me. The move to the G above the bass stave was becoming problematical to me as most of the other notes innorman.smale
Hi Norman and Chuck, Although both c-keys were at the same point in the bore of that instrument, they may have been different sizes. Some time I may do awhy_daikoku
Hi Norman, The main idea of the thumb whisper key is to be able to hold it down while the little finger LH is opening the c-sharp key. When a C-sharp ischholdeman
Curious about the sound? Why, Listen to "BASSON RADIO", of course!
BASSON RADIO link
- Double Reed
- Jan 16, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.