Re:Cerium Oxide

  • Fred
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2013
      Dear sirs,
      I am very glad to learn your information from Internet.
      We are a professional manufacturer of rare earth raw materials.
      Cerium Oxide
      If you are interested in it,please contact me freely in case of any
      doubts or questions.
      Regards!
      Manager
      Fred
      Xuzhou Tengyue Chemical Technology Co.,Ltd
      address:room 133,gardening floor,yingbin road,xuzhou city,jiangsu province,p.r.china
      TEL:86-83257985
      FAX:86-83257985

    • Wendy Liang
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2013
        Dear Sir/Madam,

        We are supplier and exporter of Cerium Oxide as well as other rare earth materials, If you have the demand, don't hesitated to contact us.

        Welcome your inquiry.

        B.Regards
        Wendy Liang

        EAST SIWEITE INDUSTRY CO.,LTD
        Address: No.136 Zhonghe Street ,High-tech zone,Chengdu ,Sichuan,China
        Tel:+86-400-0953-866
        Mob: +86-18628221063
        Fax:+86-028-8742977
        Email: sales1@...; swtsales1@...;