CONFIDENTIAL

  • Mr Attar Hamad
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2011
      Dear Friend,

      I want to transfer US$10.5Million to your bank account. The fund belong to our deceased customer who died with his entire family in Iraq War 2006, leaving nobody for the claim. I decided to contact you as to enable us claim the fund. What I need from you is trust and your honest co-operation for us to execute this project.If you really believe in this deal, get back to me. Your share is 40% while 60% for me.

      If you agree to my business proposal further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail.Contact me through my private e-mail ham03@... for more details.

      This transaction is 100% risky free.

      Thanks,

      Mr.Attar Hamad.