Petroleum

  • simonbestrans
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2002
      I'm trying to find an on-line French/English glossary of oil refinery
      terms.

      Thanks in advance to anyone who may have any tips?

      Simon.
    • Emmanuel Doubchak
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2002
        Try this:
        http://google.yahoo.com/bin/query?p=dictionnaire+en+ligne+bilingue+du+p%e9tr
        ole&hc=0&hs=0

        or

        http://www.hrdc-drhc.gc.ca/hrib/hrp-prh/ssd-des/english/publications/indpub.
        shtml

        I can't say if it is going to work, but it is worth trying.

        Dr. Emmanuel Doubchak (PhD)
        Emmanuel Translations
        Translations and Multilingual Internet Search
        Phone: 97235230960 Mobile: 97251503190 Fax: 97235248607
        Emmantrg@...