confiance dans l'economie numerique

  • Jonathan Goldberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      A straight translation of the above as "confidence in the digital economy" didn't seem to ring true , so I accessed the French law on this subject in order to decide whether it would hint at any better rendition.

      http://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/affichTexte.do?cidTexte=JORFTEXT000000801164&dateTexte=

      After reading it, I wasn't any the wiser in terms of choosing the correct legal equivalent in English.

      Any suggestions?

      Jonathan