You have been Selected !!

  • Tanya Oberoi (HR)
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hi,

      Let me introduce myself. I am Tanya, HR Executive, from Race4Jobs.com ( A Premier
      Jobs/Placement Solutions Portal). We are into resourcing of Software/IT professionals
      to national /overseas clients directly through our Portal.

      I would like to know if you are looking out for better opportunity or a change
      in job. We may have smart openings to match your profile in the top software
      MNC's in India and other leading companies in Australia, Europe, USA, Japan,
      Germany, New Zealand, Canada etc.

      You can submit your resume online by visiting http://www.race4jobs.com and Select
      New User to signup. It will be very nice of you if you give us an opportunity
      to find a job for you. You can ask your friends also to register at the site.

      Display your resume on Race4Jobs.com and allow instant access and visibility
      to over 40,000 companies, headhunters & job/placement consultants.

      Also signup for our FREE Messenger Service to communicate directly with various
      Placement Consultants / IT / Software Companies around the globe.

      For further information, kindly visit http://www.race4jobs.com for a list of
      recent openings and various recruitment solutions offered by us.

      Regards,

      Tanya Oberoi
      HR Executive
      www.Race4Jobs.com