Seasonal greetings from Translation From To Ltd.

  • Translation From To
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hello!

      Thank you for your message.

      Please, note that from Dec 23rd till Jan 2 we will work under a holiday schedule.

      Mail boxes will be checked by me 2-3 times each day. We will be working half-day from December 27th till December 30th.

      For urgent matters and for situations that require immediate feedback you may always contact me via mobile +359 887 749 792.

      All the ongoing projects will be delivered to you by due time!

      Wishing you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

      Kind regards,

      Jane Stancheva
      translationfromto.com
    • Translation From To