want a part time translation job for satisfaction

  • Nirlay Kundu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      Hi

      I am a retired French translator ( worked for 35 years in translating scientific documents, journals ) and currently want some engagement in translation. I am from Chandernagore, India, an old French colony I have studied in French medium  and have an MS in French literature. Any amount of token renumeration would do. Send me an email at nirlay@... .  Hope I have not violated any egroup laws, if so , my apologies.

      Thanks
      Nirlay