A new project board

  • ciscodanconia
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      This might be of interest to the other members.
      Cisco

      -------------------------

      A New Site Is Born

      www.LinguistSuccess.com is a website dedicated to help linguists
      thrive.

      Just launched, this site offers the latest news about the
      translations business, educational articles and reviews of
      translation tools and software. This vital information allows
      translators, localization experts and interpreters around the World
      perform their tasks more efficiently, as well as stay informed about
      their industry.

      One of the best features of this site is the FREE PROJECT BOARD,
      where Project Managers are able to post projects for freelancers,
      and translators from all over the World can bid on these projects,
      enabling language professionals to collaborate and achieve their
      business objectives faster and more cost-effectively.

      LinguistSuccess.com does not charge any membership fees, is
      available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and even offers a way for
      Project Managers to make payment to their freelancers through the
      PROJECT BOARD interface, incorporating a unique payment escrow
      service that guarantees transaction safety for both the freelancer
      and their client.

      We invite you to visit the site, post your projects, send your
      comments through the FEEDBACK form, and share this new resource with
      your colleagues and friends.

      You can also subscribe to our NEWSLETTER to stay on top of the
      latest news!

      Sincerely,
      The LinguistSuccess.com Development Team
    • Bernhard Huber
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
        Hi Cisco,
        do you provide an RSS feed ? I would publish it on
        http://help.berberber.com/ , by the way, you forgot it in your list of
        translation boards.
        Regards
        Bernhard Huber

        --try http://textalyser.net/ --

        to contact me with messengers :
        AIM : huBERnhard
        ICQ : 308304095
        Yahoo : textalyser
        MSN : ref3@...
        Skype : bernhard_sb
        Phone : +0049 681 94 77777

        My email adress :
        bernhard@...
        if you don't receive any answer, please try again

        For emergency messages, my alternative mails :
        berberber@...
        linkmaster@...

        My company :
        http://www.infomediasrl.com/