  • Migration Expert
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2004
      Dear Customer,

      Due to the large volume of email we receive we are only able to answer
      queries to migrationexpert.com through the Member Area of our website.

      Should you wish to contact any one our staff for General, Technical Support
      or if you have questions pertaining to our Services, please log into the
      Member Area and proceed to Section 7. This will ensure your message is
      received and acted upon.

      Thank you and we look forward to receiving your correspondence.

      migrationexpert.com
      - a global leader in online immigration services

      Our Office Hours:
      Monday to Friday
      9:00am - 6:00pm
      (Time zone: GMT +10hrs)