WANTED: AUTOMOTIVE TRANSLATORS (FRENCH)

  • nadegecarvalho
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2003
      SDL International (http://www.sdlintl.com) is a leading supplier of
      localisation services to the IT, engineering, e-business & Multimedia
      sectors.

      We would like to receive CVs from qualified and experienced freelance
      translators in the automotive/mechanical engineering area, who must
      be able to demonstrate extensive experience translating
      automotive/agricultural machinery service manuals, owners manuals,
      service bulletins, etc. in the following language combination:
      English to French (native).

      We are particularly interested to hear from freelancers with
      automotive experience who also have experience in post-editing
      machine-translated texts. As part of the potential project we may
      have both traditional translation work as well as post-editing work
      to allocate.

      For applications, please send your CV giving details of relevant
      translating experience directly to Nadège Do Carvalho, at
      ndocarvalho@....

      Selected applicants may be asked to submit a short translation test.
      Please note that we cannot guarantee a reply to all applications.