Tupperware 48hr sale, Free sign up for Tina's goodies and I need a "Tastefully Simple" rep!!!

  • suzette padley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hi everyone!!! I am attaching the flyer for
      Tupperware's 48hr sale, going on Jan. 2-3. Please
      email me if you are interested. Also, I am looking to
      finish out my calender for January and want you to be
      a part of it. Feel free to host a book or online
      party, or a regular party if you live in the
      Kalamazoo, MI area.

      In addition, Tina's Goodies and More has extended
      their FREE sign up through the end of February!!!
      Please email me for sign up info!!! Their hot
      chocolate is the tastiest!!!

      Lastly, I am in need of a "Tastefully Simple"
      catalog/rep. Would be interested in swapping parties
      (I'll do a Tupperware party for you) OR just having a
      book party on my own (I'll have a regular party if you
      live near Kalamazoo, MI)

      Thanks Everyone!!! Suzette

      =====
      Visit my website!!!