Start part time with little or no out of pocket expense!

  • Martchia
    Message 1 of 53 , Dec 1, 2009
      Start part time with little or no out of pocket expense!

      You have the potential to make over $50,000* per year part time, and $150,000* full time! You can hire others to do the work for you, and turn it into a mega business! This is not a scam business or get rich quick hype. This is a real business for those that are not afraid of some hard work. The kind of hard work that pays $50 to $100* per hour! If you are a lazy butt, this business is not for you.

      http://tinyurl.com/njlydo

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO RECIEVE E-MAILS FROM SOME GROUP. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
    • Janes