Up to $20.00+ potential per hour to start

  • Salia
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 1, 2009
      Up to $20.00+ potential per hour to start

      Earn up to $860+/week to start

      College studnet wnated
      for easy work that fits your schedule
      no experience required
      http://tinyurl.com/l34fkq

      Groups created for FREE advertising
      http://tinyurl.com/3ps9uy

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO RECIEVE E-MAILS FROM SOME GROUP. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
    • Laya