Start Burning Body Fat NOW!

  • jia
    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 1, 2009
      Start Burning Body Fat NOW!

      Did you know that it is now possible to drop up to 14 POUNDS in only 7 DAYS? That's right... The Negative Calorie Diet can make it happen for you! Since 1997, thousands of people from all over the world use our weight loss program. Our eBook reveals the weight loss secrets of consuming negative calorie foods to lose all the weight you want!

      http://tinyurl.com/bcgadk

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO RECIEVE E-MAILS FROM SOME GROUP. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
    • Richard
      Message 35 of 35 , Oct 5, 2011

        http://tinyurl.com/ya9gfuy