Make and install a solar power system!

  • Fitia
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 8:24 AM
      Make and install a solar power system!

      http://tinyurl.com/cjvpoo

      ==========================
      Get your ad posted to 5,000 groups for only $5.95 or less!!
      http://tinyurl.com/ddd3zb

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO RECIEVE E-MAILS FROM SOME GROUP. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.