Put Your Site In Front of Millions on Google within 24 hrs.

  • Siniata
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 1, 2008
      Put Your Site In Front of Millions on Google within 24 hrs.

      Free Website Traffic

      It's Quadrupled MORE Five-Figure Income
      Websites Traffic In The Last 6 Months Than
      Any SEO program Ever.....
      Dead Website Traffic..
      Put Your Site In Front of Millions of
      Search Engine Visitors.....
      http://poppa5502.idv.st/

      Make Money Online. No Cost To Get Started. This Really Works.
      http://tinyurl.com/3kakkx

      ==========================
      Blast your ads to 5,000 groups only $5.95 or less!
      http://tinyurl.com/6nwn8c or http://98.to/purads

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because we are in the same group. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
    • Illania

          Message 4 of 18 , Nov 6, 2008
            Put Your Site In Front of Millions on Google within 24 hrs.

            Free Website Traffic

            It's Quadrupled MORE Five-Figure Income
            Websites Traffic In The Last 6 Months Than
            Any SEO program Ever.....
            Dead Website Traffic..
            Put Your Site In Front of Millions of
            Search Engine Visitors.....
            http://poppa5502.idv.st/

            =========================
            You Will Never Ever Have to Pay for Advertising Again
            http://tinyurl.com/62pdlq

            ==========================
            Blast your ads to 5,000 groups only $5.95 or less!
            http://tinyurl.com/6nwn8c or http://98.to/purads

            This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO RECIEVE E-MAILS FROM SOME GROUP. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
          • Kina

              Message 6 of 18 , Dec 2, 2008
                Put Your Site In Front of Millions on Google within 24 hrs.

                Free Website Traffic

                It's Quadrupled MORE Five-Figure Income
                Websites Traffic In The Last 6 Months Than
                Any SEO program Ever.....
                Dead Website Traffic..
                Put Your Site In Front of Millions of
                Search Engine Visitors.....
                http://poppa5502.idv.st/

                Make Money Online. No Cost To Get Started. This Really Works.
                Earn Up To $30 Per Referral...Plus A $125.00 Bonus For Joining
                http://tinyurl.com/3kakkx

                Blast your ads to 5,000 groups only $5.95 or less!
                http://tinyurl.com/6nwn8c or http://98.to/purads

                This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO RECIEVE E-MAILS FROM SOME GROUP. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
              • Lugig

                        Message 11 of 18 , Jun 11, 2009

                          http://tinyurl.com/cr33s9

                          This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO RECIEVE E-MAILS FROM SOME GROUP. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
                        • Ray