$5 direct sales listings

  • Lee Ann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hello!

      I just wanted to spread the word that I am now offering affordable advertising on my website starting at $5 a month!  I have spots still for many companies but they will fill up fast.  Please stop by and visit today.  http://www.godsnackfood.net  I also have a an opportunity for free advertising thru my featured WAHM of the week.

      Lee Ann

      ---