Wonderful Opportunity! Free Sign-Up! Start Earning Today!

  • mysticbathnbody
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      I would like to tell you about 2 Great Companies That I have joined!

      Whether you are looking to start your own business or are in pursuit
      of a product line to add to your current business, Enchanted Potions
      & Enchanted Scents is exactly what you are looking for!

      Well the company's are still young, they are a unique company's and
      are expanding daily with the addition of new products and
      distributors.

      This ground-floor opportunity can work to your advantage, in that you
      could be the first distributor in your region to offer our products!

      Each of the products we offer is 100% handcrafted including a
      thorough inspection before leaving our facility. We have spent
      countless hours developing the recipes we use and finding only the
      finest ingredients.

      The production process begins with the customer's order. We will only
      sell the freshest bath, body and Candle Products one can find. You'll
      never receive an item that has been sitting on a shelf collecting
      dust! The company's owner pours each batch by hand, adding that extra
      touch that makes our products stand above the rest!

      With distributors in over 30 states, we're working hard to make
      Enchanted Potions & Enchanted Scents a household name. We sincerely
      hope you will join our ever growing family!

      Enchanted Potions & Enchanted Scents offers a great compensation
      plan, one like no other. These are just a few that either one or both
      offer.
      Free Sign-up!** Commission
      starts at 30%!**
      No Inventory Requirements! ** No selling/advertising
      restrictions!**
      No Sales quotas/monthly min.! ** Several incentive programs
      Sales/Recruiting contests! ** Increase commissions! **
      5% down line commission! Free private labeling!*
      Complete company support/training! ** Special incentive buys &
      discounted
      Items!**

      **Both Companies Offer
      *1 Company Offers

      So what are you waiting for come join us today you have nothing to
      lose. But you can gain the extra cash for whatever you may need it
      for. If interested please check out my website for promotions and
      links to the website's.

      Michele Sobczak
      Independent Distributor Enchanted Potions & Enchanted Scents
      michelesob@...

      http://pages.ivillage.com/michelesmagical/