Re: injustice for all

  • azariah322000
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 13, 2001
      i need info on the case ive been out of town for
      6 months i tried to call damiens mom but she had
      the number changed i went to see jasons mom but she
      moved someone help whats up with the case email me at
      azariah322000@...
    • michelle92260
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 26, 2001
        Hello there, I dont think that much has been
        going on with the case. Do you ever go to
        WM3DB@...? It is kind of like this but has a lot more people
        and action going on. Feel free to email me anytime. I
        dont know that much but whatever I can do.<br>Take
        care Michelle