too simple

  • dorie-chabot895@aftrokman.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2007
      Just got my masters in Science and didnt even have to turn up to class...
      how good is that? Just phoned these fellows 770 621 2634 and they got me fully
      accredited at an overseas uni in less than a month! Very happy right now.
    • savanna-terk791@aveagoumug.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
        fully accredited, but after ringing these ppl 415 267-3940 they got me setup
        at an international uni and had me my BA in no time.