Unification...

  • John_Butler75
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 21, 2000
      May I recomend that the moderators of all of the
      wm3 clubs e-mail each other in order to combine their
      efforts... wouldn't the movement be better served if we were
      united??<br><br>What ever works, lets free the WM3
    • John_Butler75
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 22, 2000
        "States like Mississippi and Tennessee effected
        legislation that specifically omitted or targeted African
        Americans, depending on their purpose. All this had a
        demoralizing effect on blacks and made them seem less than
        human to white society. And worse, this condescension
        seemed to be officially endorsed by the state. It was
        easy to mistreat blacks if it could be agreed upon
        that African Americans were vastly different than
        whites and not deserving of the same
        respect"<br><br>-www.crimelibrary.com on the subject of Lynch Mobs.
      • ono666
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 8, 2001
          Dear Friends,<br><br>I have just read and signed
          the petition:<br><br>Support A Retrial for the West
          Memphis Three<br><br>Please help by signing this
          petition. It takes 30 seconds and<br>will really help.
          Please follow this
          your concern
        • azariah322000
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 13, 2001
            i need info on the case ive been out of town for
            6 months i tried to call damiens mom but she had
            the number changed i went to see jasons mom but she
            moved someone help whats up with the case email me at
            azariah322000@...
          • michelle92260
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 26, 2001
              Hello there, I dont think that much has been
              going on with the case. Do you ever go to
              WM3DB@...? It is kind of like this but has a lot more people
              and action going on. Feel free to email me anytime. I
              dont know that much but whatever I can do.<br>Take
              care Michelle