Re: Please leave a message

  • TrailerTrash4life
    Message 1 of 8 , May 13 11:44 PM
      I joined your club because i believe in the 3. my name is allye. if you need me for any thing please e-mail me thanks allye
    • all4metallica
      Message 2 of 8 , May 21 9:23 AM
        I just joined yout club because I believe in the three and i would love to help...thanks for letting me join.
      • John_Butler75
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 21, 2000
          May I recomend that the moderators of all of the
          wm3 clubs e-mail each other in order to combine their
          efforts... wouldn't the movement be better served if we were
          united??<br><br>What ever works, lets free the WM3
        • John_Butler75
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 22, 2000
            "States like Mississippi and Tennessee effected
            legislation that specifically omitted or targeted African
            Americans, depending on their purpose. All this had a
            demoralizing effect on blacks and made them seem less than
            human to white society. And worse, this condescension
            seemed to be officially endorsed by the state. It was
            easy to mistreat blacks if it could be agreed upon
            that African Americans were vastly different than
            whites and not deserving of the same
            respect"<br><br>-www.crimelibrary.com on the subject of Lynch Mobs.
          • ono666
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 8, 2001
              Dear Friends,<br><br>I have just read and signed
              the petition:<br><br>Support A Retrial for the West
              Memphis Three<br><br>Please help by signing this
              petition. It takes 30 seconds and<br>will really help.
              Please follow this
              your concern
            • azariah322000
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 13, 2001
                i need info on the case ive been out of town for
                6 months i tried to call damiens mom but she had
                the number changed i went to see jasons mom but she
                moved someone help whats up with the case email me at
                azariah322000@...
              • michelle92260
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 26, 2001
                  Hello there, I dont think that much has been
                  going on with the case. Do you ever go to
                  WM3DB@...? It is kind of like this but has a lot more people
                  and action going on. Feel free to email me anytime. I
                  dont know that much but whatever I can do.<br>Take
                  care Michelle