Please leave a message

  • free_three
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 18, 2000
      Hello all, please don't be shy. Leave a message
      so that I can get some members into this club. I
      can't do very much if noone ever says anything. So just
      drop a line or two about the way you feel and I'll
    • TrailerTrash4life
      Message 2 of 8 , May 13 11:44 PM
        I joined your club because i believe in the 3. my name is allye. if you need me for any thing please e-mail me thanks allye
      • all4metallica
        Message 3 of 8 , May 21 9:23 AM
          I just joined yout club because I believe in the three and i would love to help...thanks for letting me join.
        • John_Butler75
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 21, 2000
            May I recomend that the moderators of all of the
            wm3 clubs e-mail each other in order to combine their
            efforts... wouldn't the movement be better served if we were
            united??<br><br>What ever works, lets free the WM3
          • John_Butler75
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 22, 2000
              "States like Mississippi and Tennessee effected
              legislation that specifically omitted or targeted African
              Americans, depending on their purpose. All this had a
              demoralizing effect on blacks and made them seem less than
              human to white society. And worse, this condescension
              seemed to be officially endorsed by the state. It was
              easy to mistreat blacks if it could be agreed upon
              that African Americans were vastly different than
              whites and not deserving of the same
              respect"<br><br>-www.crimelibrary.com on the subject of Lynch Mobs.
            • ono666
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 8, 2001
                Dear Friends,<br><br>I have just read and signed
                the petition:<br><br>Support A Retrial for the West
                Memphis Three<br><br>Please help by signing this
                petition. It takes 30 seconds and<br>will really help.
                Please follow this
                your concern
              • azariah322000
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 13, 2001
                  i need info on the case ive been out of town for
                  6 months i tried to call damiens mom but she had
                  the number changed i went to see jasons mom but she
                  moved someone help whats up with the case email me at
                  azariah322000@...
                • michelle92260
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 26, 2001
                    Hello there, I dont think that much has been
                    going on with the case. Do you ever go to
                    WM3DB@...? It is kind of like this but has a lot more people
                    and action going on. Feel free to email me anytime. I
                    dont know that much but whatever I can do.<br>Take
                    care Michelle