Discreet 26f married and looking

  • Ermelinda
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2008
      Hi everyone, I'd like to express my interest in finding someone online perhaps from this group. I've recently been feeling rejected and hurt due to my husbands loss of interest in me.

      I really feel as if it would help me if I tried being the OTHER woman for another man. We can keep it online only and discreet if you are in a similar position. Here are some pics and also my webcam.

      http://webshowhost.info/discreet/discreet.html

    • Aindrea
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2009

        http://freehostsite.info/discreet/discreet.html