Fundraising Idea!!!

  • brendaminimall
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2002
      I'm not sure if you are aware of this but Tupperware has a great
      fundraising program. You can earn 50% of your sales. Their products
      are backed by a lifetime guarantee and are known worldwide. For more
      information email me at br549@... I will be glad to send
      you more information and a fundraising catalog for you to look over.
      I provide all the books you need and have the order shipped directly
      to you. I will also pay the shipping cost on the order if you raise
      over $1,000.00. Thanks, Brenda